Let me help you with some of place which I experience and had a really love to be there again.
1. Las Vegas, NV / $72.29: Las Vegas hotels each try to outshine each other on the Strip, and with gourmet restaurants, world-class shows, spas, live music and comedy - Sin City truly has something for everyone.
2. Cancun / $183.36: Beautiful beaches, watersports and nightlife make Cancun a perennially popular vacation destination. Cancun hotels range from luxurious all-inclusive resorts to family-friendly hotels.
3. Oahu / $135.95: This Hawaii vacation hot spot has it all - Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Crater, plus endless shopping and restaurants. And don't forget, President Obama called this island home.
4. Riviera Maya / $248.16: Along this stretch of coastline just south of Cancun, you'll find a slightly quieter Mexico vacation. All-inclusive resorts form their own isolated communities, and you're close to the ruins of Tulum.
5. Chicago, IL / $122.00: Windy City residents know Chicago really shines in the summertime. The beaches are packed with sunbathers and volleyball players, diners fill outdoor tables at the restaurants, and you'll find festivals, outdoor concerts and events in every neighborhood.
6. Dominican Republic - Punta Cana / $210.41: This increasingly popular Caribbean vacation destination boasts long stretches of pink sand beaches and lots of all-inclusive resorts. The island offers accommodations for family travel and budget travel in addition to luxury vacations.
7. New York, NY / $192.62: Foodies, families and theater buffs alike find New York the perfect summer vacation destination. The cities parks, museums and attractions can entertain visitors of all ages.
8. San Diego, CA / $139.74: SeaWorld, Legoland and the San Diego Zoo make this a popular summer vacation destination for families. But with endless beaches and parks, hip hotels and restaurants and much more, San Diego is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and anyone who wants to enjoy natural beauty and big city amenities.
9. London / $138.78: If you're looking for a summer vacation that combines history with hip culture, this European capital is it. World-class museums and theater, charming neighborhoods and iconic attractions like Big Ben make exploring London a constant adventure.
10. Puerto Vallarta / $180.70: Even with mega all-inclusive resorts up and down Banderas Bay, Puerto Vallarta has retained its charm. The boardwalk is a popular spot for watching people and sunsets, and the cobblestone streets are lined with shops and galleries.